Trees in the forest fall and break all the time. This is just a normal part of life for a tree.
But in the forest the consequences of this happening are minimal.
A tree falling into a playground, house, or crowded sidewalk could cause catastrophic harm.
If you are concerned about a tree, hire an ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualified professional to provide you with an assessment and solutions!
ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualified (TRAQ) professionals are able to:
- Assess your tree
- Provide a risk rating for the tree
- Give recommendations about how to reduce or eliminate this risk, assuming options exist.
Here is an overview of the typical tree risk assessment process:
- Investigate the different parts of the tree to gather data. The complexity of the investigation varies based on your needs.
- Evaluate all possible targets nearby. Targets are usually people or property.
- Combine data findings with knowledge of trees in order determine the likelihood that all or part of the tree will fall and the likelihood of it harming people or property should it do so.
- Finally, if necessary, provide possible solutions to reduce or eliminate this risk, assuming options are available.