Join our Journey – Become a Treecologist!
A Treecologist believes that trees are essential to the well-being of life on Earth and acts accordingly.
Anybody can be a Treecologist, including you! If you are interested, we’ll give you the tools you need to begin. But first:
- Do you love our planet?
- Do you believe that trees can help address urgent environmental issues?
- Do you believe in caring for all of life on Earth?
If you answered yes (or even maybe) to these questions, we invite you to become a Treecologist. Here are the central tenants of being a Treecologist:
- We care for trees because we love our planet.
- We work for a greater cause: to help address environmental issues and restore life on Earth.
- We make decisions through the framework of attempting to maximize positive benefits for members of all ecosystems and Earth as a whole.
This requires some knowledge of biology, environmental issues, geography, soil science, life processes, fungi, wildlife habitats, and more.
It requires understanding how a given decision may affect other organisms such as insects, birds, and soil microorganisms. Lastly, it requires an awareness of how our actions impact the health of our planet as a whole.
How do you become a Treecologist?
It's easy to start learning with our Treecologist™ Email Course.